Being Human is delighted to invite applications for our 2018 Heart Place scholarships for not-for-profit organisations and registered charities. The goal of the Heart Place scholarships is to foster the development of Change Management capabilities in community-based organisations to support their mission to achieve positive social change. The Heart Place provides scholarships for Prosci’s Change Management Certification Program presented by Being Human. All program costs including accommodation, meals and tuition are covered. Each Heart Place is valued at AUD5,950/NZD6,950. In 2018, Being Human will be providing five Heart Place scholarships on our public programs. Scholarship recipients can nominate the program they wish to attend in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Wellington, New Zealand.
For information on eligibility criteria and how to apply for a Heart Place Scholarship for 2018, please click here.
How to Apply for a Heart Place Scholarship
Applications for the 2018 Heart Place Scholarships will:
- open on Monday 18 September 2017
- close on Tuesday 31 October 2017
- be announced by Monday 4
Heartplace recipients will be announced by Monday 4 December 2017.
Not-for-profit organisations and registered charities in Australia and New Zealand - the goal of the Heart Place scholarships is to foster the development of Change Management capabilities in community-based organisations to support their mission to achieve positive social change.
Location of Scholarships
In 2018, Being Human will be providing five Heart Place scholarships on our public programs in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Wellington. Scholarship recipients can nominate the dates of the program they wish to attend in the city in which they live. Programs outside of the Heart Place recipient’s city may be chosen, but airfares and other travel costs will be the recipients responsibility.
- You are an employee (or volunteer) of a not-for-profit organisation or registered charity and can ensure the skills and methodology learned on the Change Management Certification program can be applied to the benefit of the organisation by working on a change project for the organisation.
- The change project needs to touch the community, not be an internal project
- There is support and sponsorship for the change project and for the application of Change Management from the CEO and other key stakeholders
- There is opportunity to immediately apply the Prosci methodology to the change project
- There is recognition of the importance of effective Change Management for the success of the change
- If successful, you will provide a testimonial for the Being Human website within 6 months of completing your program
How to apply
Email your application and supporting documents to Julie Stalley, Senior Consultant email@example.com by COB 31 October 2017. Please provide:
1. A brief description of your organisation (maximum 10 lines) and the website address.
2. A brief description of your current role, your background and your previous experience in Change Management (maximum 10 lines).
3. An outline of the change project to which you will apply the Change Management knowledge and skills you gain on the program.
- What is the purpose of the change project?
- Who is expected to benefit?
- What stage is the change project at?
- How will effective Change Management contribute to the success of the project? (maximum ½ page)
4. The following supporting documents:
- Evidence that the organisation is a Registered Charity or a Not-for-Profit
- Letter of support from the CEO/MD or Board Chair for your application and for Prosci’s Change Management methodology to be used on the project
- One internal or external referee for you in your current role
For more information
Please contact Julie Stalley, Senior Consultant on +61 412 457 913 or firstname.lastname@example.org.